Florida Home Owner Bonus

Sea World OrlandoTalk about ‘added value’!

It pays in more ways than one to own property in Florida…

Disney and Sea World just published their 2012 Florida Resident Offers. If you are planning a visit, check the requirements for proving Florida Residency (listed at the bottom of this post). If you purchased a property in Florida or you have a bank account there you probably qualify! And you can check MouseSavers for more resident deals on hotels and other theme parks.

Sea World/Busch Gardens

FREE Pass for Preschoolers (Age 5 and Under). Register online and print the free 2012 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Unlimited Pass for your preschooler. Show Parents (or Grandparent’s, Legal Guardian) proof of meeting the Florida Residency Requirement and Your Child’s Certified Birth Certificate proving age at the Sea World or Busch Gardens Gate to pick up your pass. NO OTHER PURCHASE NECESSARY. Get your FREE Pass NOW at SeaWorlds online site:


Adult Florida Residents 5 and Older get a FUN PASS – Pay for ONE day ($81.00) and enjoy FREE admission for the rest of the year! Unlimited Visits!


3 tickets for $99, Get a 4th day for $30 extra. Good for any park! The regular price admission is $81 per ticket! One guest per 3 pack ticket. Must use by May 21, 2012 Purchase your tickets now at http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/

NOTE: Each adult must show proof of Florida Residency to validate voucher. See qualifications below.

To Qualify for Florida Resident Tickets

Proof of a Florida residential address is required.

The persons who will use the Florida Resident adult tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up. For each adult ticket purchased you must provide one of the following dated within the last two months and evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver’s license, state identification card):

  • Monthly mortgage statement
  • Florida vehicle registration or title
  • Homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
  • Automobile insurance policy or bill
  • Utility bill
  • Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement
  • Mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency


Interested in U.S. Real Estate? Sign up for our VIP Mailing List.